Journey Into Wholeness All-Day Retreat
We welcome you to join us on the Journey into Wholeness!
AS OF 9/7/19 – NOTE THE VENUE CHANGE AND TIME CHANGE
NOW IN MADISON FOR THE DAY
October 12th, 2019
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
1102 Spaight St. in Madison
Restaurants are nearby for lunch on your own
Many hotels available in the area
Optional Sunday Morning program at Meditate Madison Studio (See below)
At this day-long retreat, you can share with like-minded people, enjoy creative expression, make a connection to your inner guide, ground yourself with mindfulness meditations, embrace self-compassion and loving-kindness, explore your deeper self, experience the healing from a Crystal Singing Bowls & Song Healing Meditation, and more!
Saturday All-Day Retreat
- Program starts at 8:30 am
- Lunch on your own at many restaurants nearby
- Day ends at approximately 4:30 pm after the Crystal Singing Bowls & Song Healing Meditation Session
- Encountering Your Inner Guide Through Visualization
- Discovering Your Compassionate Voice with Loving-Kindness
- Calling in the Next Step to our Unfoldment
- Mindfulness Exercises: Meditation in Daily Life
- Singing Bowls & Song Healing Meditation Session
- Open Creative Art Area
Saturday All-Day Retreat Fees
- $79 if you Pre-register Below at Bottom of Page
- $99 At the Door
- Retreat is held at the Curtis-Kittleson House in Madison
If interested, there is an additional program—
Sunday, October 13th at Meditate Madison Studio
621 N. Sherman Ave, Suite B11
- Guided Meditation and Crystal Singing Bowls at 9:00 am
- A Course in Miracles at 10:30 am
Sunday Morning Program Fee
- Sunday Morning is: $25
- Sunday Morning Program is held at Meditate Madison Studio in Madison
REGISTER AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Your Retreat Facilitators
Deb Phelps, C.MI, MMT, RYT
Sound & Energy Healing
Yoga Therapist, IT
Relationship & Life Coach
Energy Healing Practitioner
Song Healer & Guide
Accessing Inner Wisdom Guide
Light Body Worker, IT
Allison Phelps, MA, LPCC
- Connection with the Divine through stillness and meditation,
- Connection with self by inner process and reflection.
- Connection with others through the sharing of insights and like experiences.
Meditate Madison is a studio with Deb Phelps and Dineen Carta in Madison, Wisconsin that provides classes and private sessions relating to the mind, body, and spirit. Sessions are available in meditation, mindfulness, energy healing, life coaching, and other wellness modalities.
MiraclesOne is a non-profit organization by Paul and Deb Phelps focused on the teachings of the spiritual text, A Course in Miracles. It has both an online presence and local presence. MiraclesOne provides a multitude of free audio, video, and written resources, as well as study groups and online classes for students. Paul and Deb have presented at several of the international ACIM conferences.
I understand my payment is refundable up until 21 days before the event minus a 25% service charge. Afterward, it is non-refundable. However, I may transfer or sell my space to another person who will attend in my place. It will be my responsibility to collect funds from the person who will take my place – not the responsibility of the retreat sponsors (Meditate Madison, and MiraclesOne).
I agree to hold the retreat sponsors harmless, both collectively and individually, from any and all liability resulting from attendance at this function.
Type your name and date in the box in the form to indicate you understand and agree to this policy.
We use PayPal as our Credit/Debit Card Processor. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay by Credit or Debit Card.
Don’t want to use PayPal as the credit processor?
You can call Deb at 608-216-2805 x10 and pay by phone or mail a check.