Journey Into Wholeness All-Day Retreat
We welcome you to join us on the Journey into Wholeness!
Please join us for this unique event as this is an event that will fill you with peace and serenity as well as tools you can use as you return home to your daily life.
At this All-Day Retreat filled with workshops, meditations, creative art processes and much more, we will be entering our inner sanctuary as we come to know our Wholeness, our Essence as Love. As we embark on this journey we are surrounded with like-minded friends ready to support us every step of the way. We will learn how to ground ourselves to face any challenge that appears, explore our deeper self and perhaps experience healing in the process.
October 12th, 2019
8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
1102 Spaight St. in Madison
Restaurants are nearby for lunch on your own
Many hotels available in the area
At this day-long retreat, you can share with like-minded people, enjoy creative expression, make a connection to your inner guide, ground yourself with mindfulness meditations, embrace self-compassion and loving-kindness, explore your deeper self, experience the healing from a Crystal Singing Bowls Healing Meditation, and more!
Saturday All-Day Retreat
- Program starts at 8:30 am
- Lunch on your own at many restaurants nearby
- Day ends at approximately 4:30 pm after the Crystal Singing Bowls Meditation Session
Saturday Workshops & Meditation
- Encountering Your Inner Guide Through Visualization
- Discovering Your Compassionate Voice with Loving-Kindness
- Coming Into Your Oasis: Dealing with Stress, Anxiety, Emotional or Physical Pain (experiential workshop with techniques you can use- restorative yoga, creative art processes, meditation and journaling)
- Mindfulness Exercises: Meditation in Daily Life
- Crystal Singing Bowls Meditation Session
- Creative Art Process
- Workshops include meditation, processes, sharing and more.
Saturday All-Day Retreat Fees
- $79 if you Pre-register Below at Bottom of Page
- $99 At the Door
- Retreat is held at the Curtis-Kittleson House in Madison
Attendees will also receive a 50% coupon for any private session with Deb at Meditate Madison and a free class session worth $10-15 also held at Meditate Madison.
Optional Sunday Morning program at Meditate Madison Studio (See below)
If interested, there is an additional program—
Sunday, October 13th at Meditate Madison Studio
621 N. Sherman Ave, Suite B11
- Guided Meditation and Crystal Singing Bowls at 9:00 am
- A Course in Miracles at 10:30 am
Sunday Morning Program Fee
- Sunday Morning is: $25
- Sunday Morning Program is held at Meditate Madison Studio in Madison
REGISTER AT BOTTOM OF PAGE
Your Retreat Facilitators
Deb Phelps, C.MI, MMT, RYT
Sound & Energy Healing
Yoga Therapist, IT
Accessing Inner Wisdom Guide
Light Body Worker, IT
Allison Phelps, MA, LPCC
- Connection with the Divine through stillness and meditation,
- Connection with self by inner process and reflection.
- Connection with others through the sharing of insights and like experiences.
Meditate Madison is a studio with Deb Phelps in Madison, Wisconsin that provides classes and private sessions relating to the mind, body, and spirit. Sessions are available in meditation, mindfulness, energy healing, life coaching, and other wellness modalities.
MiraclesOne is a non-profit organization by Paul and Deb Phelps focused on the teachings of the spiritual text, A Course in Miracles. It has both an online presence and local presence. MiraclesOne provides a multitude of free audio, video, and written resources, as well as study groups and online classes for students. Paul and Deb have presented at several of the international ACIM conferences.
I understand my payment is refundable up until 21 days before the event minus a 25% service charge. Afterward, it is non-refundable. However, I may transfer or sell my space to another person who will attend in my place. It will be my responsibility to collect funds from the person who will take my place – not the responsibility of the retreat sponsors (Meditate Madison, and MiraclesOne).
I agree to hold the retreat sponsors harmless, both collectively and individually, from any and all liability resulting from attendance at this function.
Type your name and date in the box in the form to indicate you understand and agree to this policy.
We use PayPal as our Credit/Debit Card Processor. You do not need to have a PayPal account to pay by Credit or Debit Card.
Don’t want to use PayPal as the credit processor?
You can call Deb at 608-216-2805 x10 and pay by phone or mail a check.
Bookings are no longer available for this event.